Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday!

I am thinking about you today, this would have been your birthday. I should be coming home to visit you, calling to sing to you, giving you a gift of handkerchiefs and pocket t-shirts because those were the things you liked. But, instead I am just sad and missing you today because I can't do any of those things. I'm also thinking of grandma today, two days ago was your anniversary and today your birthday. It's just alot for her to deal with this week.

The fact that it's such a rainy, dark day outside doesn't help my sadness.....I feel like crying today! I just miss you so very much! I don't think anything will fill this void I have from missing you but this is life, we lose the ones we love and are forced to live on without them.

Missing you today and everyday,
~Sis~

No comments:

Post a Comment